When I try to create a brand new space, confluence lists many other department's spaces. How do I create a space from scratch for a department that doesn't have one already? I don't want to create a space within another department's space. It does not allow me to name my new space. What do I do?
I've been trying to reply to your answer, but its not accepting my reply, so I'll put my reply here. I cut and paste the screen but it is not appearing (maybe there is a lock or something; I'm using an Amazon Work Space computer and it can't do a lot of things a normal computer can do). So let me rephrase my question since I can't show you here: Do I need to be an administrator in order to create a department Space? I am a technical writer, and they asked me to set up their Confluence. Help.