I have a confiform on a confluence page which is gathering date.
Each row on the confiform table is a project.
Each project has a status - set by a radio button.
I need to create a simple pie chart, showing the total number of each status.
I have searched the confiform documentation and found out that i need to use the TableViewMerger in order to create a table that i can then create a chart on.
Unfortunately the TableViewMerger is proving quite difficult to navigate and while there are examples, like the link below, they dont actually screenshots from macro dialogue box and I cant figure it out.
https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/TableViewMerger+macro+to+help+us+to+count+registrations+by+user
Does anyone have an example of how I can setup the graph?
PS - In case anyone from Confiforms reads this - your video says you can create graphs easily !! but then there are no clear instructions on the site