Hi. I just created a free project and put somename.attlasian.net as the site name. But, any idea on how to change the name of the site, so the url should be othername.attlasian.net?
Updating URLs is available for sites that have at least one Jira or Confluence product with a Standard, Premium, or Enterprise plan. You are unable to update the URL if the site has only Jira Free and Confluence Free. However, if you evaluate one of our paid subscriptions, that should give you access to the feature whilst the evaluation is active.
Please read our self help documentation on how to Update a product URL.
Here is the help document explaining how https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/changing-the-cloud-instance-url-address-or-migrating-to-a-new-cloud-instance-691011835.html
Atlassian recently released the first iteration of being able to rename your cloud site. To see if you qualify, start by contacting support.
Thanks, but now my question is "how do I contact support for changing the base url?" It looks like I can't from the link you send me.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
yes, but no matter what do I do or choose it keeps redirecting me to "Explore community" or "View Documentation" buttons.
What should I select in "What can we help you with?"
I truly sorry, but don't know how to actually write a question to support instead of being redirecting to the community or documentation
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.