I have changed the description for Attachment in a Field Configuration to inform the user what to attach. After I do this, in Jira cloud, html paragraph code shows.Is this a known error?
Hello James,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
I added a description on the custom field "Attachment" and I was able to replicate the same issue. Then, I found out that it’s a known bug that is happening for a while and affects some custom fields:
Please, click on “This affects my team” and also watch to receive updates about the bug.
Regards,Angélica
Thank you!
Attachment field is system field - not customfield - so something that needs to be fixed by Atlassian IMHO. version 8.5.7 was all fine but after upgrade to 8.13.2 it occured.
The same in 8.13.3. If there an issue key in the description it looks ugly as it rendered to full html like:
<a href="https://jira.....
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.