Filter 1 = Criteria 1
Filter 2 = Criteria 2 and issuekey not in (Filter 1)
I am struggling to implement filter 2 where I want to exclude the issue keys which are result of filter 1.
Please advise.
Why don't you try to just use the filter 1 like so:Filter 1 = Criteria 1Filter 2 = Criteria 2 and not (Criteria 1)
Hi @Leena Sharma
JQL supports the field "filter" to achieve what you're looking for, so a query like:
Filter2 AND filter != "Name or ID of Filter1"
should do the trick. For more information, I highly recommend the very good advanced search documentation by Atlassian. The link will lead you directly to the explanation of the "filter" field I described above. Please let me know if this answers your question.
Best, Max
It has to be "not in (Criteria 1)", another option is "!= Criteria1"
Thanks Jakub.niepsuj
Filter 2 = Criteria 2 and not (Criteria 1) worked for me.
Thanks Max. it worked and is really a nice and short way.
Thanks for sharing the link.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.