Hello,
I want to configure the sla in a service desk just for the issues a service desk customers has created. But the filter for membersOf(service-desk-customers) does not work.
Is it possible to handle sla just for these kind of issues so I can differ between the internal and external issues?
Note: I don't have created a service desk customers group by myself. I created a test-customer for my service-desk and this user is listed in a "Service Desk Customers" group (i think this group was created automatically). But I don't find this group in the filter options and also not in the global-group-settings. Do I have to create this group by myseld?
Thanks for some help!
Best regards,
Timo
######
I can't anser my own question or add an comment:
Hi Nic,
thanks for your reply. I just wanted to post the same solution.
My jql is
issuetype = Incident AND created >= startofday("+9h") AND created <= startofday("+16h") AND reporter not in (membersOf(jira-users))
Best regards,
Timo