I need to view the list of time spent group by worklog comment for analysis purpose. I could not find a way to achieve the same using jql or a plugin.
Could anyone please guide me on the same?
Hi @monilsyx
Do you want to do this for one issue or all issues in a project?
You can use "Get Issue" REST API
(https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/software/rest/#api-rest-agile-1-0-issue-issueIdOrKey-get)
Example worklog in the response:
"worklog": [ { "self": "https://your-domain.atlassian.net/rest/api/~ver~/issue/10010/worklog/10000", "author": { "self": "https://your-domain.atlassian.net/rest/api/~ver~/user?accountId=5b10a2844c20165700ede21g", "accountId": "5b10a2844c20165700ede21g", "displayName": "Mia Krystof", "active": false }, "updateAuthor": { "self": "https://your-domain.atlassian.net/rest/api/~ver~/user?accountId=5b10a2844c20165700ede21g", "accountId": "5b10a2844c20165700ede21g", "displayName": "Mia Krystof", "active": false }, "comment": { "type": "doc", "version": 1, "content": [ { "type": "paragraph", "content": [ { "type": "text", "text": "I did some work here." } ] } ] }, "updated": "2020-01-06T09:04:05.688+0000", "visibility": { "type": "group", "value": "jira-developers" }, "started": "2020-01-06T09:04:05.688+0000", "timeSpent": "3h 20m", "timeSpentSeconds": 12000, "id": "100028", "issueId": "10002" } ],
@Lenin Raj , I need to do it for all issues in multiple projects. The common thing between them is issue type.Yes I can do scripting like you suggested above to parse required data from response but I would rather prefer using a functional methodology using in-built jira functionality or existing plugin if you are aware about.
I really appreciate your efforts. Let me know if you know any alternative methodology doing the same.
Thanks,
Monil
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.