I am using Jira Cloud
Hi @Dylan_E_Adams
Just confirming, when you say "completion", do you mean a particular status of the issue such as "Done"?
And what would you like to do on those issues? Mark them as "resolved"?
Can you please clarify?
Hi @Dylan_E_Adams , I'm also not sure what you mean exactly, but I had a similar use case where I wanted to filter out the tickets that had been resolved after 5 days. If it's the same thing for you, you can modify the jql for your board and add this clause: AND resolutiondate >= -5d
Hope it helps,
Carlos
Yes. A lot of issues are "piling up" on the done column and my team is requesting that if the ticket has been moved to done, the ticket move off the board or removed after that 5 day period.
How do you apply the above filter to just a specific column(s)?
Include the status field in the filter to apply only to Done issues.
Hi @Dylan_E_Adams , if you go to Board-> Configure->General(and filter)-> Edit filter query, you can add the clause: AND (resolutiondate >= -5d AND status in (Done)), like @Lenin Raj suggested.
Keep in mind that this will apply to issues for which a resolution has been set.
If what you want is to set a resolution for those tickets that have been moved to Done and have been there for 5 days or more, you can also use this:
status changed to Done before startOfDay(-5)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.