I tried importing tickets from csv and mapped all the values but when I looked in to few tickets imported from csv, I see some field values are missing, is it because the way I am mapping is wrong or is it something wrong on server side.
Hi @Varun kumar thupakula - Can you share a few details? And maybe a screenshot? :-)
What type of field are you importing into? Can you give some examples of the data you are tying to upload but it is not saving?
Hi @John Funk I tried importing few tickets using csv , I arranged CSV with the fileds that are available in my project description and summary (jira fileds ) and then few custom fileds VIN , Vehicle brand , Region among these fields jira fields were mapped correctly and all the tickets have the values but for some custom Fields like VIN field mapping was done but values were not present I have attached screen shot of ticket which is one among bulk imported ticket you can see the filed VIN number being empty but Vehicle brand being filled with value
above is example of my csv file
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.