In our new created Kanban board we have Ready and Backlog categories to hold issues. How can we add another category and name it to New Opened Issues?
@Fernando Bordallo thank you! It is good to know that we could be able to do it in the future.
you cannot do that on kanban. in scrum boards you could have multiple sprints shown but in kanban you only see the backlog and those items that appear in the left-most column of your kanban board which in your case appears to = "ready".
Hello @[deleted]
You might be able to have multiple sprints running in parallel in a Kanban project, as is possible with Scrum projects. See the documentation for more information: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/using-parallel-sprints-797737030.html
That should allow you to create a split between ready, new, backlog.
Hi Fernando, how does that work in Kanban. I haven't tried this in Kanban so am unfamiliar w/ how it works. Is there some doc that spells that out?
Ah! You are quite right 🤯I have been driven by two opposing factors here:
However, you are right. Classic Kanban projects do not allow for Sprint configuration.
:-( dang it! I was hoping I was wrong and could use something new. :-)
Thank you Jack! I wonder in the future if we can create a "New Opened Issues" to be parallel with backlog? If we can it would be helpful.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.