Hi there
I need a current SOC2 Type II report - the downloadable version expired in 2018 and is not acceptable to my compliance folks.
Help?
Hello @[deleted],
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Our trust team informed that the Atlassian's 2019 SOC 2 report should be available within 2 weeks (they're currently working on it).
Is it an option for you to wait 2 weeks or we should find another way?
Cheers,Dario
Thank you so much for advising me of this Dario.
I can wait two weeks if someone could kindly advise me when it is ready. Otherwise I have a 130 question questionnaire for someone in Atlassian to complete!
regards
Bernadette
Hi @[deleted],
I can set a reminder for myself to check by the end of the month and update this thread.
However, to make sure you will get the report on time, it would be best if you could ask your Jira site administrator (or technical and/or billing contact) to open a support request and ask for it in there.
This way they can freeze the ticket, setting the timer to defrost by the end of the month so that they can check and inform you accordingly.
The most recent SOC2 Type II report has been uploaded and is now available. Thanks guys
Here you go for SOC2
https://www.atlassian.com/trust/compliance#
Can't help you with a SOC1 I'm afraid.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.