We are trialing Confluence (Cloud) with the intention of using it as a knowledge base for our Jira Service Desk (Cloud). Our trial is expired so we are currently on the free tier.
I am able create and delete pages but I an unable to edit them, not even new pages that I create and before they are published. All of the editing tools are greyed out except for the color option. I have tried 4 different browsers on as many different machines with the same result.
Interestingly a colleague who has exactly the same security group membership as myself across our Atlassian tenant IS able to edit the pages I create although he had the same problem last week. We are both global admins and members of the confluence users group.
Has anyone come across this before or perhaps can point us in the direction of a solution?
Further Information;
I am able to edit the "Getting Started" page but if I create a child page in the "getting started" section I am then unable to edit the child page.