We have an issue which we currently have solved manually in Excel. It takes a lot of time and i am thinking that it probably is a plugin out there that can save us this time. Here is the problem:
We have contracts signed with our clients which is based on bulk estimates. So it can for example say Function X = 200 hours, Function Y = 100 hours.
Today it is only possible to see tasks and their estimates, so if i create epic called Function X with estimate on 200 hours - the estimate of all the tasks within this epic adds on to this estimate and i am losing control. I need a board where i can see how many hours is left of the estimate, how many hours we have used the last 14 days and there is X% left of the estimate. I need this so that i can flag if it is a chance we are going over this estimate.
Have tried BigPicture app now for a while, but it seems I cannot get what we need out of it, so I am back on Excel
Any ideas?