The Jira Align Avocate Badge is live (HERE) and as a someone who has no need of Jira Align in my daily work, I was a bit stumped on what to do for Task 1...
Then I got some inspiration from my awesome fellow Community Leader @Kat Warner (HERE) who told me some super interesting insights into New Zealand's Enterprise characteristics... so here's my Jira Align question to help build some knowledge I can use/share as a community leader:
DOES YOUR COMPANY USE JIRA ALIGN?
- NO:
- If not, why not?
- How many employees are there in your organisation?
- YES:
- How many employees are there in your organisation?
- How many of those use Atlassian tools regularly (at least 3-5 days a week)?
- How many of those are using Jira Align?
- How has Jira Align helped your organisation when it comes to performance (client satisfaction, better management of projects, improved development, increased revenue etc. etc.) ??
Looking forward to everyone's awesome answers!
