I am wanting to change the view of the attached file in my tickets. I am only able to see this thumbnail like below. I need access to details like the full file name and date of the upload. I was able to do this in the old version. We have a dev person in our office but he is not sure. Can you help me help him figure this out?
Hi Alex,
Not sure how to do that with the built-in Attachments, but we use the add-on called Cloud Files which gives us lots of capabilities.
What do you mean by Built-in? These are attachments that our users can upload to the tickets.
Hi @Alex Silver
I believe John was referring to the built-in attachment plugin in Jira.
He is using a 3rd party attachment plugin which gives him a lot more features.
Have you tried disabling the thumbnails?
Sorry, yes, just to clarify - I was referring to the out of the box attachment function that comes with Jira. We use a third party vendor add-on for additional functionality.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.