We are using filters already in epics so seeing them in each row in the board is not as helpful and would like to replace this with a Component field in that first row in the backlog board. we are currently using the second row for each story to display this data.
Hi Deb - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I am not sure I am following you with what you need. Can you provide a screenshot?
added above
Forgive me, but this still doesn't look familiar. What type of Project is it? What type of board is it? And specifically, what view of the board is the snippit above?
The image above is the customized row of the backlog board.
Here i have attached a non-customized where you can see there is only one row for each story in the backlog/sprint planning..I want to be able to edit that single row - instead of having to add a second row of detail
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.