We have a couple of users who are not receiving any JIRA notifications even when we tag them.
Hello Sid,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Searching for your domain on our server, I found that many notifications were bounced due to below error:
550: 550 5.1.1 ...@... Recipient address rejected.
I removed all bounces from the domain and the notifications should work now.
Please, give it a try and let us know how it goes.
Regards,Angélica
Thanks, @Angélica Luz . It fixed the problem.
Hi @Angélica Luz - We have experienced the same problems. Is there something specific to our bounces as well?
Hi @Jeanette Hamel
Thank you for reaching out!
I searched for blocks and bounces on your domain and found the error below that was affecting 7 email addresses:
550: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuch... - gsmtp
The bounces were removed, so please take your time to test and let us know if it works.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.