I like the next-gen roadmap UI, but it only displays Epic start-to-end bar.
How can I show gantt-chart-like bars for each stories, tasks and sub-tasks, instead of status.
Hello Yuri,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
On the next-gen Roadmap, currently, it shows the date range only for the Epics. Also, the date range of Epics doesn’t include the end date of child issues.
Based on your question, I created a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:
Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.
Regards,Angélica
It's a lame implementation of a roadmap and has led me down a path of failure to track individual tasks under an epic. I do not see the rationale for releasing such a feature when it is vastly incomplete.
@Alan Osman I second that
I third that
Absolute must have for tasks to have a start and end bar in the Gant view. It defeats the purpose of a roadmap view if you can't have this level of visibility and detail. Not to mention it severely inhibits your ability to plan, manage and track workstreams without it.
Is there a due date that we can expect this feature?
Hello @Barend Vermaak,
Thank you for your question.
The latest update about this feature was posted yesterday by our Product Manager Deniss Alimovs:
Hi everyone, Thanks for all your feedback. We are currently investigating possible solutions.
Hi everyone,
Thanks for all your feedback.
We are currently investigating possible solutions.
There are no due dates when it comes to Features. For more information, please check our policy below:
Also, please, watch the feature to receive future updates from our Developers and Product Managers.
Kind regards,Angélica
@Angélica Luz , Hello! any chance to have this feature for us? seems to be we are waiting for quite a long time...
We need this feature too, thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.