I wanted to pull out a work log a specific epic how I can get that
Hello Kimaya,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Could you please provide how you are trying to pull out a specific Epic work log and what you are trying to achieve with that information?
If you are trying to create an external report or script, I believe the easiest way would be to use REST API to pull out the specific Epic work log. This would be the calls:
1 - To get all the worklog entries related to an Epic:
https://yourdomain.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/issue/{EpicIdOrKey}/worklog
2 - To get a specific Worklog entry in an Epic:
https://yourdomain.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/issue/{EpicIdOrKey}/worklog/{id}
For more information about REST API for Jira Cloud and the calls provided, check the documentation below:
- JIRA Cloud REST API Reference
Let us know if you have any questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.