Im trying to add all open issues that are assigned to me on a confluence page.
Im trying to use the Jira macro for this and I know this search query is incorrect but its very much what I am trying to achieve.
https://share.getcloudapp.com/P8uY67YE
TIA
Hi @Capps
The above two solutions definitely work, but I have another way you can do this and it will help you learn JQL quickly.
Filter - Basic View:
Filter - JQL View:
-Mike
Hi Gary,
This query should work:
resolution = Unresolved AND assignee in (currentUser())
Try the query:
status = Open AND assignee in (<username>)
in the above query, replace <username> with your username in Jira.
Check out following links for more details on JQL:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/advanced-searching-764478330.html
https://www.atlassian.com/blog/jira-software/jql-the-most-flexible-way-to-search-jira-14
Thanks @Mike Bowen , that is an excellent idea and super useful
thanks @Deepanshu Natani
thanks @Andrey
Hi @Capps ,
If the above answers have been able to clarify what you were looking for, please accept the answer(s) so that this thread can be referred by users looking for similar answers in future.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.