Hello, I need my Confluence Yodas to please explain to me a straight forward way to create a customized home page that is the landing page when users login. In my research there seems to be a few methods that people use but not one seems to be comprehensive to flexible navigation. Also as most administrators that also where many hats for their company, I do not have the time to spend on coding in the solution, nor do I feel that I should have to in order to have this simple task be easily accessible. I do not want to buy an additional plug-in nor do I want to continue reading documentation that is either out of date for the cloud version or conflicting and time consuming. Please can someone Yoda me some kick-ass knowledge on how to create a simple kick-ass customized Confluence home page with a side navigation bar?
May the force be with you,
Mechelle