Hi,
We have a single backlog across multiple teams and each team has their own series of sprints.
Lets call the project "ProjectEPL" and there are multiple teams, lets call them Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs.
I need a query that is persistent on the current ACTIVE sprint for team "Chelsea". Sprints are named Chelsea-Sprint01, Chelsea-Sprint02, and so on.
There will always be multiple "Chelsea-Sprint0..." in the backlog due to grooming and setting up the next sprints.
There will always be multiple active sprints, eg: Arsenal-Sprint03, Spurs-Sprint03 and Chelsea-Sprint03 will be active at the same time.
I have this query but it errors i think because it doesnt like the *
project = "ProjectEPL" AND sprint in "Chelsea-Sprint*" AND sprint in openSprints()
(Operator 'in' does not support the non-list value '"Chelsea-Sprint*"' for field 'sprint'.)
If i use = instead of in i get this error
(Sprint with name 'Chelsea-Sprint*' does not exist or you do not have permission to view it.)
This query works if I specify the full name of the sprint but then i have to change it every two weeks.