Hello,
I have a POST Function which updates ZenDesk when the status of a JIRA ticket changes. The post function works with ALL statuses except for Done. Is there something special I need to do to get the post function to fire on the Done Status?
Post-functions do not run "for status", they run when a transition is executed.
What transition is this post-function on? What does it do, and what is it supposed to do?
anytime something transitions into Done it should update a ZenDesk ticket..
We allow transitions from any status to any other status. I clicked the "Done' transition, see this screen, define the port function. If I do this with ANY other transition it works.. it's just "Done" that does not.
Ok, that's clear. I'm afraid to debug this, there are only two things we can do
I think you'll need to check to see what you can find in Zendesk, and if that does not help, raise a support request with Atlassian to get them to read the logs. Https://
I am also facing with issue with the JIRA/ZD integration. Hopefully Atlassian can take a look at this.
The ZD logs don't give any indication and neither do the Jira logs
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.