At my organization we have a few teams that utilize Clarizen and we would like to create a bi-directional integration between Jira and Clarizen. The VP does not want to log into multiple systems as his teams primarily use Jira and wants to be able view and track all work through Jira. Can this be done?
Hi @Yousuf H
It looks like there a few integrations you can explore here:
* https://success.clarizen.com/hc/en-us/articles/215455318-JIRA-Integration-V2
* https://www.clarizen.com/apps/jira-integration/
* https://www.clarizen.com/jira/
* https://www.clarizen.com/resource/jira-clarizen-integration/
* https://tray.io/connectors/clarizen-jira-integrations
Thank you @Adrian Stephen
I should have clarified that we were trying to see if there were any options that do not have an extra cost associated to them.
Hi @Adrian Stephen , on the first link that you shared it has some screen shots for how to enable the integration but my JIRA account does not look this way and I can't find Clarizen in the app marketplace. Please can you tell me how I can enable the integration and what the associated costs are.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.