My Sprintburndown chart ( Remaining time estimate) is not getting updated for few users whereas it is getting updated for other users.
Immediate help would be much appreciated.
Regards,Sushil
Are you using a security scheme to hide issues from people? The burndown chart will be calculated using only issues that the current user has access to.
Users have access to the issues
I am really upset with the level of support from Jira, I am also facing other issues in Jira, not sure where to escalate.
I think you are misunderstanding what Community is - it's a load of people talking about Atlassian software. We are not support. This is not a support request, it is asking a question in a public forum.
We're volunteers. I read (and try to answer) a lot of questions, but I miss responses, especially ones that give little or no additional information, or happen when I'm on training courses like I was on the 6th.
Anyway,
The next thing you should look at here is the difference between two of the users. Start by getting two of them who get different results and look at exactly what those differences are. Check they are on the identical url, and then drill into what looks or behaves differently between them. "not getting updated" does not really tell us much. Make sure both of them refresh the page so they're definitely looking at the same thing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.