I'm creating a new page using the Product Requirement template. There are segments in the template that I won't use so I'm deleting them. But I'm having trouble deleting a table form/template. Anyone encounters the same issue? And how to fix the issue?
Hi Jary!
I attempted to reproduce this and found the same behavior! When I create a new page using the "Product requirements" template, I am unable to delete any of the tables.
Workaround: I found that I was able to delete the tables after publishing the page and editing it again.
Bug ticket: I didn't see an existing bug for this, so I created a new one here: CONFCLOUD-69036 – Clicking the delete button on a table in a new template does not delete the table.
You can follow that ticket for any updates on the bug from our product team.
I hope this helps!– Zak
Hello there, @Jary Nubla !
As I understand, you are facing issues while deleting tables from the page while editing. I tried to replicate the issue but was ultimately unable to.
This is the button used to delete the tables:
The button only ever comes up if you have your cursor placed inside a table.
Since I was unable to replicate the issue, I would like to ask you a few questions:
Is this affecting other users? Was this working at some point in the past? Does this happen if you use another browser?
Let us hear from you!
Thanks for investigating this and thanks for the work around
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.