We are not able to see the estimated time even if I already assigned the time at ORIGINAL ESTIMATE
Hi @Satyam Puttala, let's try something easy first. Can you make sure your board is configured to display estimates? I believe the default is to display Story Points. Here's how to check:
Then go back to your board and see if you have values now in the grey circles. Of course, you'll need to make sure there are values in the "Original Estimate" field, for at least one issue on your board. It sounds like you've already done that though.
Let me know if that solved it and if not, I or someone else from the Community will take another stab at it!
Hope this helps,
Rachel WrightAuthor, Jira Strategy Admin Workbook
It worked, thanks you so much
Hi Rachel, it would be greatly helpful if I can see Issue estimates when review Sprint detail and Backlog. Is it possible to add these estimates to display at the summary level the same as the Date/Status at the issue level or total issue count at the Sprint level?
Sincerely,
Marc
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.