I have created a custom jira filter for open tasks approaching or passing due date. This is working as an email subscription. How can I forward this notification to the slack channel? There is no event to trigger the slack integration subscription such as user change or status change.
Hi Shannon - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Do you have the integration with Slack already set up? If not you can get more info here:
https://rsjiraadmin.slack.com/apps/A0Z9RG265-jira-integration
Also, the Jira add-on called Automation For Jira has an easy interface to send messages to a Slack Channel.
Thanks for the welcome John. I do have integration set up. We are using jira cloud, and I have the cloud bot working, I just can't figure out how to trigger this particular message with no event. I'll check out the automation for jira add-on thanks.
Not sure that I exactly understand what you are trying to accomplish. When do you want the message sent to Slack? What happens in Jira that would "trigger" the send?
That's exactly the issue. A custom filter I can subscribe to but don't seem to be able to add the slack email explicitly for receiving or add another way. project = RWAWMISU AND resolution = Unresolved AND due <= 1d ORDER BY created DESC
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.