With Jira Classic board you can select a user, click the ... 'View Summary of assigned work' and see their assigned sprint points. I do not see this option in Next Gen.
Yeah, not sure why they did this. Was good for planning before you start a sprint. See who is too heavy or too light on points.
It's also really helpful when in a sprint to see who may need help if someone becomes free or tracking to predict individual velocity on a team with specific skillsets.
Any idea if it'll be offered in Next Gen? Or if it is available & I just haven't found it yet?
This is a big loss when moving to next gen projects. Unless there is another way???
This was so useful in sprint planning. Surely this must be simple to add back in.
I just starten with JIRA NextGen and am also missing the possibility of the 'View Summary of assigned work' feature.
Is there a solution available for this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.