Hi,
I have 3 different projects in JIRA and different schema associated with each. I have used a field called "Labels" in one of the project but not used this on the other two.
For one of the project I don't see any issue while submitting the issue but for the other it says its mandatory. Earlier I got similar issue for a custom field which I was able to resolve by configuring it to point to only one project. But this is not a custom field so I am not able to do any thing about this. I have tried to take of all the screens associated with this, and I was able to submit the issue successfully.
But still when I go to the issue I was able to see the Label field still there without any value. The same is happening for another field as well "Time Tracker".
image2014-12-10 19:48:0.png
image2014-12-10 19:49:41.png
image2014-12-10 19:46:32.png