Hello, I'm looking to see whether there is a way to link Microsoft Planner (we have just had to migrate from Trello to MS Planner) into Confluence...
Any help appreciated.
Hello @brian.hardwick !
Currently, there is no native integration between Confluence and Microsoft Planner.
I was also unable to find any software for that in the marketplace. With this in mind, I would love to understand a little bit more about your use case. I came up with a few questions for that, here they are?
What part of Microsoft Planner do you need integrate in Confluence What do you hope to achieve with this integration Between Confluence and Microsoft Planner?
Looking forward to your reply!
Hi @[deleted]!
Thanks for coming back to me on this. Basically we are an operational team within a digital part of our business who use Confluence - so we are trying to use confluence to manage our activity, but MS planner actually helps us to manage line level tasks for reporting purposes, as we use Microsoft Office 365. We were thinking that if there was a link even to view a plan board, it would tie everything together. Maybe there is a better way for us to achieve this and we just don't know what it is?
There is a link to view confluence pages within MS Teams, but it's the actual planner part we'd like to see in confluence. Hope that makes sense!
Thank you,
Brian
Hello there, @brian.hardwick !Thanks for clarifying your uses. If you have a link to the planner itself, we could use the iFrame Macro to include that within one of your pages. Here is our documentation on the macro, Brian:
[Confluence Cloud] iFrame Macro
Hope this helps!
I'd be interested in understanding how you get on with this @brian.hardwick - similar situation in our environment trying to combine use of O365 tools with Confluence
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.