Hello Guys ... I am trying to create a new kanban board for one of my projects but for some reason I cannot select my existing project for that board ... Any suggestions ?
Check whether you have "Browse Project Permissions" for that project which you have to select.
The most likely reason is that you are on a Business project and not a Software project. With BPs you cannot add a kanban/scrum board directly. Consider choosing your profile as the Location and then add a shortcut to your project sidebar.
And also "Create shared objects global permissions" is required or else you will get this error.
@Jack Brickey ... Thanks but it is a software project not a business project
@Pramodh M ... from where I can check whether I have "Browse Project Permissions" permissions ?
You need to be a Project administrator to check that...
Follow these steps
First go to Projects options in administration tab
And then select the project which you were not able to select in the board and go to project settings page (Project settings options is available at the bottom left page when you go to project), in that select Permissions option
Check the role you are in, or group you should be in the "Browse Project Permission"
Roles can be checked in the Users and Roles Option of Project settings page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.