Summary
My user cannot 'flip sprints' when I feel she should be able to.
Details
As you can see in the attached screenshots, I have set her up with roles/permissions as follows:
- User is a member of the group "Sprint Masters".
- The group "Sprint Masters" has the project role "Sprint Master".
- The project role "Sprint Master" has the permission to "Manage Sprints".
When I confirm my setup using the Permissions Helper feature, it says "[User] has the 'Manage sprints' permission". See screenshot.
However, as noted in the last two screenshots, the buttons to "Close Sprint" and "Start Sprint" are grayed-out/disabled indicating the user does not have permission.
Attached screenshots:
- 01 groups.png
- 02 project role.png
- 03 project permissions.png
- 04 permissions helper.png
- 05 complete sprint.png
- 06 start sprint.png
Thanks much!
----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------
01 groups.png

----------------------------------------------
02 project role.png

----------------------------------------------
03 project permissions.png

----------------------------------------------
04 permissions helper.png

----------------------------------------------
05 complete sprint.png

----------------------------------------------
06 start sprint.png
