Hey,
I added a new status to our workflow.
Once a task is on that status, I can't see it under the currect sprint. When changing the task to another status, it's back in that sprint..
Would love some help
Hi! How are you doing?
I would say that problably the filter that your boarding is using is not showing issues in your destination status. Or maybe your transition is setting a value in a field that your filter is also not showing.
To check that, just go to Board > Configure > Filter query.
Hope this helps!
Hello @Yael Dvorin
You must add the new status to the board, go to the sprint board then click on Board settings at the 3 dots button at the top-right on screen, add the Unmapped Status to the column where you what to see the new status created.
More info here
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.