Hi,
I am trying to generate a graph of issues that are open month on month against the project and this is something I would like to plot in a cumulative fashion. ie, if Nov 2019 had 5 issues open and 2 issues closed, Dec 2019 had 10 issues open and 8 closed, I am expecting the plot to shown for Nov 2019 "3" and for Dec 2019 "5" (which 3 + (10-8)). I tried following the example stated here - https://bitbucket.org/dboyd-atl/javascript-charts-for-jira-cloud/wiki/tutorial3 with the time series field set to "None (Sum of existing issues)" but it didn't work for me. Could you please help with this.
Thanks,
Hari
Same for me. other options in Time Series field work.
But "None (Sum of existing issues)" gives back 0.
FYI
I got in contact with the developer, you need an query with the WAS statement:
Ah you need the “was” clause (as per the tutorial) so the app knows if an issue was resolved or not on each day.
You need to list all possible statuses where an issue is not resolvedeg.
project = FHLA and status was in ("Open", "To Do", "In Progress")
The status values may be different for your project
Thats works for me, thank you.
Is needed to change the Time Series to: "None (sum of existing issues)"
Hi @Reinhard and @Paulo Alves
I have used it but I would like to get the result at the end of each week instead of how many were on the Open status throughout the week. Do you know if that is possible?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.