I am trying to use the pdf macro for a file on another page.
I select the page to which a pdf is attached; it displays all the pdf's there, from which I select the one I want to display, but it won't preview or save.
Hello Joost,
Thank you for contacting us about this. It appears this is a known bug at this time:
The two workarounds aren't really ideal, as one has you attach the document directly to the page, and the other has you linking to the file using the URL from the attachments macro. However, that 2nd workaround will require you to download the file before viewing it.
In the meantime, I recommend watching that bug, and you can be updated of any changes in the future.
Regards,
Shannon
Thanks. Describes my issue exactly, indeed.
You're welcome, Joost. Happy to help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.