Hello community members And the Support team from Atlassian (JIRA)
In my company more than 50 persons are facing this challenge (issue).
1. The person - that is facing the challenge is not in the admin group (or category)
2. I am able to login to JIRA account.
3. Then somebody tells me that, "XYZ query " is shared with group name called as " PQR group".
4. Then I go to my profile and check whether I am the member of the " " PQR group". or not?
5. I do not see any option (or feasibility) to know - the names of the groups in which I am a member. (
6. This is very basic need of any Jira user, just he or she must be able to see what are his/her groups. ( I can be member of 1 group or 5 groups , I should be able to see all my group names).
Question:
Is there any facility in JIra tool for the same ?
If not, then whether "atlassian.com" has any plans to add this feature in the tool?
Please share more details,
Regards,
Dipak