Hi Danula,
let me answer all questions.
1. Yes, there is. We have a separate skill panel in the Resources view. Please see the proper configuration and how it looks here.
2. Yes, the Resources module is able to show you unassigned issues, as well as to show you over and under allocation.
3. Could you please clarify? in which modules exactly would you like to have this timeline displayed?
If you could reply directly on support@softwareplant.com I would be grateful.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Łukasz, Product Support Team
I believe what you are looking for is an add-on called BigPicture.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212259/bigpicture-project-management-ppm?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Hi Bryan,
Can please confirm if those options are available or not available in Portfolio. Thank you.
Hi @Danula.Fernando ,
Yes all the features you've mentioned the Portfolio for Jira can do it aswell.
You can read more here.
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/portfolio/features
Hi @brbojorque ,
These are my main three questions.
I went through the link that you sent and it seems that it partially covers my requirements. But I need to confirm the answers to those three questions. Therefore, if you can answer them it will be very helpful. Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.