Hi Team
I am trying to link the defect to User story , While we tried to click on the link and tried we couldnt see the user stories list in the drop down.
Ashok R
Hello @ashokrajagopalan
Thank you for reaching out.
Per your description, it seems that a specific issue is not appearing when searching for it in the link field of another one. Is that correct?
Please, check the following steps to properly troubleshoot the issue:
1 - In order to link two issues, you must have the "link issues" permissions in the projects of the issues you are linking. Please, navigate to both issues projects and check if you have the permission you need under Project Settings > Permissions. If you don't have the permissions for that, ask the respective project admins to do it.
2 - Is the "Defect" issue type a default issue type of Jira or an issue type provided by an app? Can you check if other issues with different issue types are displaying?
3 - Is any other issues of the same project displaying in the link field?
Let us know if you have any questions.
@Petter Gonçalves I am having similar issue, I belong to 2 projects. when trying to link issues in a board in Project A I only see project B's stories. I have checked permissions and I do have it. can you advice on what else could be happening?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.