I want to create a "dashboard" that provides the status of Jira tickets for a Design field (the field already exists). Basically, I want a list of tickets that meet my query criteria in the form:
- Parent 1
- sub-task or linked issue
- sub-task
- sub-task
- Parent 2
- Etc.
with all the appropriate fields, i.e. Key, Summary, Status, etc. All the stuff you can choose today in a Confluence macro.
What I'm looking at are Jira tickets (parent) where Design = Required...and I want an easy view to validate that a Design sub-task or linked issue actually exists (the Summary will contain "Design") before implementation starts. In most cases, but not all, the sub-task design will occur in the prior sprint (which is one thing I'm specifically looking for).
I can't find an easy view where I don't have to click multiple times, on multiple tickets, to confirm this.