Is there a way in the next-gen jira boards to have more than one status for a board to be a green status? As of now only the done status means that a ticket is resolved but I would like for there to be 2 more statuses that can be set that result in the ticket being set as resolved. Is this possible?
@Jason Quick I don't think it is yet possible to change the category of a status to "DONE" in a Next-gen project or board. But from the JIRA Cloud next-gen projects roadmap below, it seems that they will be coming up with a new workflow editor for next-gen projects in 2020. So please keep following this to know what's coming.
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/whats-new/next-gen#intheworks
I hope this helps!
That's very helpful, thanks for your response!
I think you are taking about this 🙂
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Next-gen-articles/New-Features-Additional-Done-Statuses-Map-Multiple-Statuses-per/ba-p/1638591?tempId=eyJvaWRjX2NvbnNlbnRfbGFuZ3VhZ2VfdmVyc2lvbiI6IjIuMCIsIm9pZGNfY29uc2VudF9ncmFudGVkX2F0IjoxNjE2NDgwNDA0MjEzfQ%3D%3D&utm_source=product-announcement-email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jswc-march-round-up_EML-8865&jobid=105010400&subid=1537910289#U1644930
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.