Hello.
I'm trying to report a task list by assignee in eazyBI, but I want to filter the issues down. I have a saved filter in Jira that only shows issues of particular types that are active, backlog issues starting within the next two weeks (by start date), and issues resolved within the last two weeks.
I have a report that shows assignee and issues in rows, but I'm having trouble with filtering down. I tried creating a calculated member to only show the issue types I want to start out, but instead of showing all of the issues directly, they get rolled up and need to be expanded, which is unnecessary in this report. Is there a way for me to filter issues where the end result looks as if I had selected the "Issues" hierarchy member level?
In the end, I'm basically trying to reproduce the "Single Level Group By Report" by assignee and with my filter so I can put it in a dashboard. I don't know if there's a better way to do that.
Thank you.