I have JIRA Mobile Connect creating issues in JIRA (OnDemand) and once an issue is created, I can add replies (comments) to it from my iPhone. I see theose show up in the Comments thread inside JIRA, logging in as an administrator/developer.
However, when I comment on the issue, with visibility "everyone", it doesn't push the comment to the phone. Even when I restart the app, the comment from within OnDemand JIRA never shows up on the iPhone device that created the issue.
What configuration am I missing here?
Do I need to explicitly "Push Comments to Linked Systems" from the comment in JIRA? I tried that, and no systems were linked. Is that related to JMC? Since JMC just needed to be enabled in the OnDemand version, I thought there were no other settings to configure in JIRA OnDemand to get this to work, like in the promo video?