Since this morning, I am getting an error on every instance where the Agile Wallboard Gadget is in use.
"Error rendering macro 'gadget' : Error rendering gadget [ https://qelpjira.atlassian.net/rest/gadgets/1.0/g/com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira:greenhopper-gadget-rapid-view/gadgets/greenhopper-rapid-view.xml ]"
Anyone else experiencing this?
Hi @Claudia Pacifici
I am also facing same problem. did you get any resolution for this.
Thanks,
Raju
Hi @seethamraju
It seems the problem resolved by itself, it was probably just a temporary bug due to the new editor changes ;-)
Yes its resolved by itself.
Thanks
This has happened before and resolved by removing and adding the gadget back. However, the problem is back this morning and the above method didn't work this time.
Any updates on how to resolve the issue?
Hi @fedorbass ,
Its already resolved, its an defect.
Thank you for your answer.
But I still have this exact issue, resulting
Error rendering macro 'gadget' : Error rendering gadget [ https://oofinal.atlassian.net/rest/gadgets/1.0/g/com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira:greenhopper-gadget-rapid-view/gadgets/greenhopper-rapid-view.xml ]
Other Jira macros work as expected...
I get the exact same issue on Confluence Cloud Standard.
Error rendering macro 'gadget' : Error rendering gadget [ https://cis-a1.atlassian.net/rest/gadgets/1.0/g/com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira:greenhopper-gadget-rapid-view/gadgets/greenhopper-rapid-view.xml ]
Updated Author to me (admin)
Linked to the Jira instance in the space settings
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.