I have researched this a bit and believe that there is not based on this article: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Can-I-tag-label-categorize-individual-tasks/qaq-p/829508 . However I am kind of refusing to believe that as the task report Macro seems to suggest you can filter and dynamically populate based on a label. See screenshot:
This seems like a core function of task reporting.
Hi @Nikki Leonard
There are no possibilities to label tasks. For this, JIRA would be very useful.
The "task report" can show all tasks from a page with a particular "label". As you can see from the documentation:
Filter by Label. The macro will only display tasks on pages with at least one of the specified labels (for example, 'label-a' OR 'label-b'). Enter multiple labels, separated by a comma.
Regards, Dominic
So in short, you can label pages and filter by tasks appearing on those pages but you can not label tasks?
Yes, absolutely right!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.