I'd like to setup a validator to prevent a transition from happening in our workflow if certain criteria aren't met. I know this can be achieved through validators/conditions in the transitions. But the criteria I want is a bit more complicated and would involve and/or logic.
For example, I only want to allow a ticket to be transitioned to Code Review status if the Peer Reviewers field is not empty, or if the Skip Peer Review checkbox is not empty. If either of the criteria are met I would like the transition to be allowed. I know I can set up a validator for each one of those fields, but that means that I would need both fields to be not empty, which isn't what I want. What I really want is the or logic so that if either one of those fields is set then the transition is allowed. Is there a way to do more complex validation like this?