Is anyone aware if it is possible to turn off the suggested articles from populating in the customer portal, when the customer is filling out the summary field?
Hi @Gail Tomlinson ,
The only I know how to do this is to completely remove the Server Desk integration with Confluence knowledge base.
Hello Gail,
welcome to the community! Please try this guide and see if this helps.https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-hide-remove-the-knowledge-base-section-from-servicedesk-project-navigation-sidebar-808488650.html
Let me know if this worked for you.
Thank you very much, that is what I'm seeing as well.
Looks like the only way to do this is turning off the knowledge base. We can just work around this. Thank you!
I am trying to do the same. I want our agents to use the knowledge base for work instructions that customers don't need to see. Has there been an update to this?
This can be done on the Server version from at least 8.5 by going to the project settings > Knowledge Base then scrolling down to "Auto-search on request forms". From there, you can turn on or off KB suggestions for each request type.
For server: project settings > Knowledge Base then scrolling down to "Auto-search on request forms". From there, you can turn on or off KB suggestions for each request type.
You can use "Form" functionality (linked to the custom field) to display "Summary" field in the request form - then there will be no any article suggestions displayed to the customer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.