I would like to know if is possible to creat a rule in JIRA, like I did in Trello, to automate some commands. For exemple; when any label is added to a card by anyone, send an email to notification to xxx@xxx.xx with X massage.
Hi, Paular
I think this can help you see Adaptivist Scriptrunner plugin,
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/configuring-workflow-triggers-776636696.html
Hope this helps!
Hello and welcome!
You can do some automated commands within workflows in Jira out of the box (without purchasing apps). See this documentation on how to add them to a workflow:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/advanced-workflow-configuration-776636620.html#Advancedworkflowconfiguration-postfunctions
If you want to set up email notifications, you can read up on this documentation, and consider whether your trigger event already exists or you want to build a custom event:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/creating-a-notification-scheme-776636401.html
You can always post your exact use case here in Community for more targeted help. Lastly, if your use case is not covered out of the box, then apps is the way to go.
Here's the Marketplace where you can search scripting / automation apps to add to Jira:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?product=jira&query=automation
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.