This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Attaching files and screenshots to issues
With email to ticket, are you able to view images that were attached to the email somewhere within Jira Service Desk
Yep, email attachment will be added as attachment on the corresponding issue created from the email.
Is that something I have to setup then, I have tested a few emails with images in the body and I am unable to find then on the issue. I see the attachments area, but the attachment is not brought over
If you are on cloud, no need to setup. In Agent/admin view, images should be shown in the attachment section, in Customer Portal view, Images will be shown in the request body as thumbnails. However, attachment do have a size limitation though, I think it's 25MB.
Talk to support it does not work for you as they should be working.
https://support.atlassian.com/
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/SERVICEDESKCLOUD/Receiving+requests+by+email
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.