May I know what app should I use to set up 2 factors for both JIRA Server and Confluence Cloud? Thanks.
Hi @pinkyhui
On the Atlassian Marketplace, there are several 2FA plugins available that support 2FA for Jira and confluence for the Server version.
Here is one of the Atlassian Top Vendor plugins that support 2FA for Jira using Google Authentication.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221260/two-factor-authentication-2fa-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview
The plugin also provides the Security Question as a Backup method or as an emergency method. So, if the user doesn't have access to his phone, he can use it to get access to Jira.
Also, it would be better if you can raise a support ticket to the vendor for faster resolution.
you can raise a ticket from the link given below.
miniOrange Support
https://miniorange.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/2
Thanks,
Prakash
@Prakash Kumar Thanks for your answer.
However, I would like to use the same plugin for both Jira Server and Confluence Cloud.
But the one you suggested only support Server version.
Thanks.
May I know if I can use Authy in JIRA Server? Thanks.
@pinkyhui ,
Yes, you can use Authy in Jira server. This 2fa app is compatible with all authenticators.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.